Supported Employment – Group is a specifically designed program that selects and trains highly motivated Clients capable of working in a group setting. Prospective businesses are paired with supervised, hardworking, conscientious and reliable teams dedicated to providing outstanding service.
A Job Coach provides the crew with training and supervision at no cost to the customer. Rates are established based on the nature of the service to be provided, number of Clients on the crew, and frequency of service.
The benefits to your business are many:
- Job Coaches provided and paid by BARC learn the job from you
- Job Coaches train the crews & provide continuous on-site support throughout
- You get a motivated, dependable crew of workers
A few of the local businesses that have contracted with BARC Supported Employment include:
- Veterans Administration
- Cal Trans – Lebec Rest Stop
- CHP – Bakersfield, I-5 scales and Ft. Tejon
- Ca. Dept. of Water Resources – Castaic, Lost Hills, Mettler and Vista del Lago
- Westminster Presbyterian
For more information, please contact: