Supported Employment – Individual is a specifically designed program that selects and trains highly motivated Clients capable of working in an independent employment setting. Prospective employers are paired with hardworking, conscientious, reliable and dedicated employees who prove themselves time and again with exemplary attendance and outstanding performance.
A Job Coach provides your new employee with training and supervision at no cost to the employer. Once a Client is trained and is comfortable with his or her new responsibilities, the Job Coach will return periodically for supervision or if new responsibilities are added.
The benefits to your business are many:
- Job Coaches provided and paid by BARC learn the job from you
- Job Coaches train the employee until he or she learns their job duties & provide continued support throughout employment
- Advertising costs are reduced
- Employee turnover drops
- Your business may be eligible for Work Opportunity Tax Credits
- You get a motivated, dependable employee
For more information, please contact: